Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek at Perfectly Backwards! My name is Alana Johnson, and my hope is that you find something a bit different here…a place that allows you to take a deep breath, relax, and find a few minutes of respite. It’s ok…I promise!! It’s always a bit awkward to talk about yourself, so I figured bullet points may be more my speed.
- God has blessed my husband Josh and I with 19 years of marriage
- We have 5 children ages 12, 12, 17, 19, & 22 (1 Girl, 4 Boys)
- No, I’m not old enough to have a 21 year old
- Yes, 2 of them are adopted (one at age 7, the other at age 19)
- Yes, you can adopt an adult
- I home-school our 2 youngest boys
- Love to cook, hope to garden someday
- LOVE talking to women and sharing stories
- I’m in process, and love Jesus!!!
So that’s it…pretty simple. As you read, my hope is that readers like you will land in a place that resonates with your soul. A place that welcomes you in, just as you are, and whispers “me too sweet friend, me too”.